2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1 can (12 oz.) refrigerated Pillsbury biscuits (10 count)
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12 regular muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon Ziploc plastic bag.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each in 6 pieces. Shake pieces in bag to coat. Place 5-6 pieces in each muffin cup; press pieces into cup. Discard any remaining sugar mixture.
- In a saucepan, heat butter and brown sugar over medium heat, stirring frequently, until butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons mixture over biscuit pieces in each cup.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly around edges. Cool 1 minute. Place cookie sheet upside down onto pan; turn cookie sheet and pan over; remove pan. Serve warm.