1 pound of chicken breast, cut into strips
4 Tbsp Italian salad dressing
2 tsp chili powder
1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 onion, sliced
4 (8-inch) tortillas
toppings: salsa, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream
Makes 4 servings.
- Combine sliced chicken and Italian dressing in a container and refrigerate to marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Add chicken, marinade and chili powder; saute until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 7 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Lightly coat the skillet with cooking spray; add onions and peppers and saute until soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken back to the skillet, combine with the onion and peppers and saute until heated through, about 2 more minutes.
- Warm tortillas if desired; fill each with a serving of chicken mixture. Top with salsa, cheddar cheese and sour cream. Serve and enjoy!