1 pound of chicken breast, cut into 1.5" squares
1 green bell pepper, cut into 1.5" pieces
1 red or orange bell pepper, cut into 1.5" pieces
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1.5" pieces
1 onion, cut into wedges
1 pint of grape tomatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken seasoning
1 cup uncooked brown rice
Makes 4 servings.
- Prepare the rice according to its package directions.
- Preheat grill.
- On four skewers, alternately thread a piece of chicken, then onion, tomato, yellow pepper, green pepper, and red pepper. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Lightly brush the olive oil over kabobs and sprinkle with Montreal chicken seasong.
- Grill kabobs for 5 minutes; turn and grill until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 5 more minutes.
- Place a portion of rice and one kabob on each plate.