- Baking Spray
- 1 pkg (15.25 oz each) Duncan Hines® Signature Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz each) lemon instant pudding mix
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray Bundt pan with baking spray.
Beat lemon cake mix, water, eggs, oil and pudding mix in a large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened, about 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Batter will be thick.
Pour batter into pan, spreading evenly across the top. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan, cool completely.
Whisk together confectioners' sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest in a small bowl. Transfer lemon Bundt cake to serving platter or cake stand and drizzle lemon glaze over cake. Slice and serve.