- This weekend was Mother’s Day weekend. The kids and I took a walk at a local nature preserve. It was a picture perfect kind of day.
- Then we stopped at Sonic for a peanut butter cup blast.
- So grateful for the many mother’s day blessings.
- We took a scenic drive to Newnan to visit historic homes…
- When life gives you lemons… squeeze the guts out of them...add a simple syrup... and enjoy the refreshing taste of victory...freshly squeezed lemonade.
- The garden is finally planted with some extra plants to spare... and share.
- Soil conditions are very important for the growth of plants so in order to enrich the soil with nutrients I’ve concocted a mini compost pile of crushed eggshells for calcium and coffee grounds for nitrogen.
- I planted marigolds and zinnias in the flowerpots this year. They can take the heat that summer brings along with it.
Welcome to Little House in Southwoods. It’s good to see you! I’m out here working in the garden but I could sure use a break. Here, let me show you some of the highlights of the week.
This blog is powered by the ramblings of a wife, mother, home executive, homeschooler and a photographer wannabe. I’m just here sharing those bloggable moments in the hopes of being an encouragement along the way. If you're looking for basic recipes, homeschooling tips from a veteran home educator, craft project ideas, or tips on home and school organization, then you've come to the right place.