- Spaghetti and Meatballs ~ side salad
- Breakfast for dinner ~ sausage, egg & cheese biscuit sliders ~ side of fruit
- Seasoned baked fries ~ coleslaw ~ lean ground beef burger
- Lemon-peppered salmon fillet ~ brown rice ~ steamed broccoli
- Homestyle meatloaf ~ roasted sweet potatoes ~ fresh green beans
3/4 c. sugar
1 1/2 c. mashed banana (3 lg.)
3/4 c. vegetable oil
2 c. flour
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 c. chopped walnuts
Heat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a loaf pan. In a large bowl mix sugar, bananas, oil and eggs. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bake 60 - 70 minutes, let cool 10 minutes, loosen sides and remove from pan.
"As a beautiful young woman of pure heart, Maleficent has an idyllic life in a forest kingdom. When an invading army threatens the land, Maleficent rises up to become its fiercest protector. However, a terrible betrayal hardens her heart and twists her into a creature bent on revenge. She engages in an epic battle with the invading king's successor, then curses his newborn daughter, Aurora -- realizing only later that the child holds the key to peace in the kingdom."
- M&M's - $1.82
- Chobani 4 pack yogurt - $1.99
- Nestle Pure Life bottled water - $2.24
- Hellman's Mayo - $2.60
- Goldfish - $1.25
- crushed tomatoes - $0.79
- Hunt's pasta sauce - $0.77
- Deluxe shells and cheese - $0.50
- Orchard Cranberry juice - $0.98
- Exquisite no calorie sweetener - $2.84
- sour cream and onion chips - $0.98
- classic roast ground coffee - $1.99
- premium orange juice - $1.49
- roasted & salted shelled peanuts - $1.00
- vanilla wafers - $0.98
- liquid hand soap - $0.98
- cheddar & mozzarella - 3 for $5.00
Cleaning out the dresser drawers
Step 1: Empty Dresser Drawers.
Step 2: Sort Clothing.
Step 3: Designate a "keep" pile and a "give away" pile.
Step 4: Fold clothing.
Step 5: Put "keep" clothing back in drawers.
Step 6: Bag up the "give away" clothes - drop off at Goodwill. DONE!