Syd and I have been enjoying our weekly "lunch and a movie"... serving up fun-filled movies along with a theater-style lunch to enjoy while watching. The movie for the week was her choice and she chose Maleficent - Mistress of Evil.
"Maleficent travels to a grand old castle to celebrate young Aurora's upcoming wedding to Prince Phillip. While there, she meets Aurora's future mother-in-law -- a conniving queen who hatches a devious plot to destroy the land's fairies. Hoping to stop her, Maleficent joins forces with a seasoned warrior and a group of outcasts to battle the queen and her powerful army."
For lunch we had pizza rolls, pickles, popcorn, pocky and mandarin oranges.
Our task this week was to try Popeye's crispy chicken sandwich and see if it holds up to Chick-fil-A's crispy chicken sandwich. Will it hold up or will it flop? Let's see!
- Golden Treasures - a collection of some of the greatest hits of the 50's and 60's
- A Charlie Brown Christmas - Vince Guaraldi Trio
- Texas Toast Seasoned Croutons - $0.94
- Quaker Oats - $1.48
- Maxwell House Coffee - $1.98
- Breyers Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream - $2.47
- Q-tips 500 Count - $2.99