Sydney received her report card in the mail from the Abeka Academy and not only did she pass 9th grade, but she also received recognition for her superior work. She made the honor roll! All of her hard work has paid off. She achieved her goal! We are so proud of her!
- baked chicken, steamed sweet potatoes and broccoli
- tuna wrap
- ham & cheese wrap
- chili with a side of cornbread
- meatball sliders
3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
1 1/4 cup self rising flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons honey
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- Combine cornmeal, four, and sugar in a large bowl until will mixed.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs until beaten then whisk in the honey and buttermilk and the melted butter to the flour. Do not overmix, stir just until mixed (there will be lumps).
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pan, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until the muffins are set and the tops are lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 2-3 minutes then serve warm or let cool on a wire rack.
- All laundry detergent - $2.47 each
- Brawny paper towel 6-pack - $4.99
- Mrs. Butterworth's - $1.84
- Ajax dish detergent - $1.66
- Power-Ade drinks - $0.88 each
- Butterball lean ground turkey - $3.48 per pound
- Bumble Bee Albacore tuna 12 oz cans - $2.25
- 7 lbs birdseed - $6.55