Now that I'm armed with decorating techniques from the Best-Ever Cake Decorating book, I'm confident Alex's birthday cake will be the BEST ever... well, if I can actually put the techniques into practice! :o) Wishful thinking on my part!
- Convenient Location: They are located five minutes away from my home, which makes it convenient to run in and grab anything I need quickly.
- BOGO Deals: Their buy one get one free deals on name brand items are hard to beat.
- Clean and Organized: The store itself is clean, well organized, and the shelves are fully stocked at all times, making it quick and easy to locate the items I need.
- Friendly & Helpful Staff: The employees are friendly, they actually smile and talk to you. They are eager to help you any way they can.
- Look for the yellow spot: Watermelons develop a splotch where they rest on the ground. When this splotch is creamy yellow, it's ripe.
- Give it a thump: Tap the underbelly of the watermelon. A ripe one will have a deep hollow sound, which means it is brimming with juice and at the peak of its ripeness.