1. Contest judges are open to all family members.
2. Pies must be made from scratch. No store bought crust or ready made pie filling.
3. The contestants (Clint and Tracy) may enter only one pie. Clint - entered the ultimate pumpkin pie. I entered the Libby's traditional pumpkin pie.
1. Judges will not know the identity of the pie bakers. They are required to wear blindfolds.
2. Judges will use the neon green scoring tags.
3. Judges will use water for rinsing the palate in between taste-testing.
Overall appearance -- Taste -- Crust -- Overall Impression
All judges' decisions are final!